Sign Up Below and We'll Send You Your Sample Report Right Away:
Exclusively distributed in Australia by the open door coaching group
What happens when we focus on strengths?
Increase in engagement
Employee performance increase
Felt more positive & solutions oriented
Employee performance is on average 36% higher when line managers focus their appraisals on staffs’ strengths and talents.
Here’s a short video about how the strengths approach to people management drives positive cultures and peak performance.
Used by leading companies around the world
- Most extensive strengths profiling system on the market
- Only strengths profiling system with a multi-rater feature enabling co-workers to provide feedback in minutes
- Simple to administer, understand and apply
- Wide range of tools and solutions to embed learning
- Excellent reliability and validity
- Enables clients to measure return on investment
The widest range of strengths assessment solutions
The Strengthscope® system comprises 5 different online profiling modules all designed to help individuals and organisations achieve success through strengths.
Strengthscope® Standard is designed for individual development and performance improvement and shows:
- The person’s significant strengths or underlying qualities which most energise them
- Their potential weaker areas and overdone/overused strengths
- How effectively the person feels they are able to use their strengths at work
- Coaching questions and tips on how to use their strengths more effectively
Other profiles include:
- Strengthscope360™ – expands on the standard report by enabling co-workers to provide input on how effectively the person is using their strengths and recommendations for improvement
- StrengthscopeTeam™ – for a wide range of team development applications
- Strengths Engagement Index™ – for measuring the return on investment of strengths-based programmes
- StrengthscopeLeader™ – for developing effective leaders/ managers and succession planning
Watch our webinar below where we explain the Strengthscope Profile
Just some of the organisation around the world that trust Strengthscope to deliver enhanced team performance...
Become an accredited Strengthscope Practitioner
Become qualified to deliver feedback and coaching using the world’s most complete and innovative strengths-based profiling system – Strengthscope® – the first strengths assessment to have achieved Registered Test Status with the UK’s British Psychological Society – to improve performance and unlock people’s energy and potential.
This practical and interactive training gives you access to 3 of our most powerful strengths profiles – Strengthscope® self-assessment, Strengthscope360™ and Strengths Engagement Index™.
Upon completion, you will be able to interpret and apply these assessments to help people optimize their strengths, perform at their best and overcome challenges
- Gain insight into the latest science of the strengths-based approach and how it can make a significant difference to business results, engagement, teamwork and inclusivity
- Understand how Strengthscope® was developed and the wide range of applications across the HR/Talent life cycle
- Learn how to interpret the Strengthscope® report and how it can best be used to bring about positive change
- Gain awareness of your own strengths, performance risks and how you can improve your effectiveness and relationships
- Help people to realize their full potential through optimizing strengths and reducing the main types of performance risks/blockers
- Practice how to provide constructive and appreciative feedback and coaching based on the Strengthscope® profile and how to sustain change after the debrief
- Commit to a customized development plan to translate learning into practical outcomes
- Your Strengthscope® profile plus one additional Strengthscope360™ assessment for you to practice with after the training
- A printed edition of the book, Optimize Your Strengths: Use Your Leadership Strengths to Get the Best out of You and Your Team, by James Brook and Dr Paul Brewerton
- Our popular Strengthscope® cards
- Access to Strengthscope® user area giving you access to a broad range of online resources, tools, and guides
- Regular newsletters and updates
- License to manage your own projects through the Strengthscope® system
- Comprehensive Strengthscope® Workbook
- Membership to the exclusive LinkedIn Strengthscope® Practitioners Forum
Upcoming Strengthscope Practitioner Training - Face to Face
|21 May||View Details|
|22 May||View Details|
|19 August||View Details|
|29 August||View Details|
|06 November||View Details|
|07 November||View Details|
Upcoming Strengthscope Practitioner Training - Online
|13 - 14May - June||View Details|
|13 - 03May - June||View Details|
Upcoming Strengthscope Teams Training
|15 - 01March - April||View Details|
|12 - 01June - July||View Details|
|03 - 23September||View Details|
|25 - 09November - December||View Details|
Contact us for more information
Contact us on 1300 006 324 to discuss your needs, or make a time for us to talk on the phone by clicking here.