ICF Continuing Coach Education Units
Open Door is delighted to announce that you can now earn Continuing Coach Education hours (CCE’s) by attending our Coaching Café webinars.
Continuing professional development is a common requirement across many professional industries. It is an important part of your development as a coach because it ensures that you are:
- continuously developing your professional coaching skills
- keeping sharp and up to date with your coaching knowledge
- focussing on the ICF core competencies of coaching
- satisfying your requirement for the renewal of your ICF credential
The renewal of your ICF credential requires a number of Continuing Coach Education to be completed in the three years since the initial award of your credential or since your last credential renewal, as follows:
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) at least 30 hours
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) at least 40 hours
- Master Certified Coach (MCC) at least 40 hours
For more information about the ICF requirements click here: https://coachfederation.org/icf-credential/renew-credential
The Coaching Café program offers a total of 24 hours of CCE and allows you to:
- Pick and choose which topics are interesting to you and to earn CCE’s for those topics
- Attend the entire program (held each Friday at 12 noon AEST) to pick up the total number of hours you need
- Spread your professional development out over a period of time, rather than setting aside large blocks of time
- Create a shared learning experience where we stretch our skills and learn from each other.
In order to achieve the CCE you simply need to:
- Register for the webinar
- Attend the live webinar and participate in the conversation
- Attend for the entire period (30 minutes or 60 minutes)
We look forward to you joining us at the Coaching Café and assisting you to continue your professional coaching development.
Upcoming CCE Webinars
More are being added regularly – be sure to check back often.
Why I put myself on a performance management plan
2nd August 2019 – Midday AEST, Presented by Natalie Ashdown (MCC)
0.5 CCEU’s in Core Competencies.
With a lot of big projects on my plate and not a very clear way forward in terms getting momentum, I declared recently ‘I need a plan’. I had to go ‘old school’ and pulled out my Performance Matrix Template. I was effectively putting myself on a performance plan, in terms of what needs to be done and by when.
Within a short period of time I had the plan mapped out and emailed it to a colleague/coach for accountability.
Like many of our coaching tools, this is not rocket science and fairly common for our coachees to need to lay out a plan to move forward. However, the idea of a performance management plan has got a bad wrap in the workplace because it is traditionally associated with under performers.
When I think about it, without the plan I wasn’t performing at my best, because it was too easy to jump from project to project.
With the plan, I am effectively enabling my high performance and after just two weeks, I was clocking up the milestones.
In this webinar, I’ll show you how I did it.
CCE Terms and Conditions
- Open Door is bound by the guidelines issued by the International Coach Federation (ICF) in regards to the issuance of Continuing Coach Education (CCE) hours.
- Open Door uses Gotowebinar or Zoom to track and report on attendance and you have to attend the entire 30 minute presentation (as evidence on the report) to earn the CCE.
- If you do not attend at least 30 minutes of the presentation, then the CCE cannot be awarded. This is not negotiable.
- The facilitator will log on prior to the presentation for you to check your software, and you are encouraged to log on early to make sure that your attendance will be recorded. It is your responsibility to ensure that you can hear the facilitator and see the slides.
- Open Door will not be held responsible for any reason, if you can’t attend the full session, this includes software drops outs or personal matters including ill health.
- You must attend the live session in order to achieve the CCE – you are not eligible to earn the CCE by listening to recording afterwards.
- Open Door reserves the right to change the topic, time, date or presenter as needed. We obviously try to avoid this, but sometimes it cannot be helped. Thanks for your understanding.