Coaching Culture Certificate
Based on best practice, the Coaching Culture Certificate provides you with the framework to implement a culture of coaching within your workplace. It takes a strategic view of coaching and then allows time to dig into the detail of implementation in a practical way.
You have the opportunity to arrive at a blueprint for your organisation, department or team that is highly practical, based on evidence and specifically addresses the criteria for successful implementation. We look at the elements that underpin the success of culture change and take time to work on return on investment using best practice case studies and your own workplace as a case study.
You will have the opportunity to work with people who, like you, are championing coaching within the workplace and learn from the Open Door team who implement coaching tools and frameworks to shift culture on a daily basis.
By achieving the Coaching Culture Certificate you have the option to achieve six units of competency toward the Diploma of Workplace and Business Coaching (10536NAT) and coach specific training hours towards your International Coach Federation credential.
Who’s it for?
The Coaching Culture Certificate is open to everyone and especially suits those people who are responsible for planning, implementing and sustaining an organisational coaching culture.
Skills achieved through the Coaching Culture Certificate
- How to create and sustain a coaching culture using best practice frameworks
- How to design and implementcoaching programs across an organisation
- How to link a culture of coaching to corporate strategy
- How to create and measure Return On Investment (ROI)
- How to embed the culture of coaching into documents such as job descriptions and recruitment processes
- The ability to directly affect and influence corporate culture and change
- Validate and define the impacts and effectiveness of coaching by quantitative and qualitative measurement
Participants have gone on to:
- Lead culture change
- Champion coaching within their organisations
- Design, develop and implement coaching programs
The Coaching Culture Certificate is an online, self paced program. We allow six months to complete the program. There is also an option to extend this timeframe if you need to.
All students completing this course receive a Coaching Culture Certificate.
This program is also a recognised ICF ACTP program and as such, you can earn ICF Hours towards a credential.
If you have completed your Certificate IV in Workplace and Business Coaching with us, you will be eligible to attain units of Competency from the Diploma of Workplace and Business Coaching.