The Diploma of Workplace and Business Coaching (10536NAT) is our premier program! It’s the program that provides the catalyst for the amazing cultural change that is occurring in our organisations today! The diploma attracts the “champions” from the workplaces who are passionate about coaching, are great coaches themselves and are aspiring to lead cultural change in their workplace. The program focuses on introducing a coaching culture into the workplace and provides you with the frameworks and tools to do this and also coach senior executives. The diploma is based on a combination of advanced coaching tools, case studies and learning from the experience of the group. Our Diploma Program is an International Coach Federation Accredited Coach Training Program (incorporating the Certificate IV).
Skills achieved through the Diploma include:
- How to design and implement coaching programs across an organisation;
- How to facilitate Executive Coaching programs;
- How to create and sustain a coaching culture;
- How to identify values, beliefs, and behaviours that enable the successful introduction of corporate strategy;
- How to create and measure real and sustainable change through coaching; and
- How to coach individuals and teams to achieve high performance
At the completion of the Diploma, you will be able to:
- Directly affect and influence corporate culture and change;
- Validate and define the impacts and effectiveness of coaching by quantitative measurement;
- Identify and develop communication techniques and learning strategies appropriate to the workplace to achieve group and individual effectiveness;
- Design and implement a coaching program in the workplace; and
- Confidently coach senior business and workplace executives
The skills, information and leading technologies required to successfully coach in the workplace AND create a sustainable coaching framework are included within the Diploma.
Participants have gone on to:
- Lead culture change
- Champion coaching within their organisations
- Develop high performing teams
- Design, develop and implement coaching programs
- Confidently coach senior managers and executives
Applicants must hold the Certificate IV I Workplace and Business Coaching to gain the Nationally Recognised Qualification.
Units of Competency
The Diploma contains 8 units of competency including 7 core units and 1 elective unit as follows:
WBCCCW501A Develop a coaching culture in the workplace
BSBLED806 Plan and implement a coaching strategy
WBCFCP502A Design and facilitate an executive coaching program
WBCECP503A Evaluate workplace and business coaching programs
WBCFAC504A Facilitate change through advanced coaching models
BSBLED501 Develop a workplace learning environment
BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation
BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
All courses include assessment requirements
- Complete readings and case studies on the topic of coaching culture
- Peer coaching
- Attendance at training days (if studying face to face)
- Practical Executive Coaching in the workplace
- Coaching culture project
Face to Face
Come to one of our four day courses and kick start your coaching skills. During the four days, we focus on learning all the coaching tools, frameworks and methods, with an emphasis on practice. At the end of the last day, you’ll feel confident and comfort]able in your coaching abilities. Because we only have small group sizes, you get unprecedented access to your facilitator during the course to answer your questions. They’ll also give you expert feedback and support to ensure you are coaching at your best. After the four days you have 6 months to complete your assessments. More information on assessment requirements is below.
Online study is perfect if you can’t get to one of our face to face coaching programs, or if you prefer the flexibility to study when you want to. You can start anytime you like and work through the program at your own pace, supported along the way by the expert team at Open Door Coaching. We have students studying with us online from all over the world, and you can too.
Recognition of Prior Learning
For successful completion and accreditation, you need to achieve competency in specific ‘units’ of competency. Typically competency is achieved by ‘physical’ performance or by providing evidence and documentation that reflects the previous achievement of that competency. If you have skills and experience that meet the competencies of the Diploma, recognition of this learning is also potentially possible.
To discuss our RPL process, make a time with us, or call 1300 006 324.
Direct Credit Transfer
We also enable participants to receive direct credits for applicable study previously undertaken and recognition of prior learning as applicable.
Which option is best for me?
Not sure which option is best for you? Book a time with us for an obligation free discussion, by clicking here.
Upcoming Course Dates
29 Oct – 1 Nov
Upon completion you will achieve the nationally accredited DIploma in Workplace and Business Coaching(10536NAT). Our qualifications were Australia’s first Government accredited programs that provide the specific workplace and business coaching skills to ensure you become a leading coach in the workplace.
As a Registered Training Organisation (21858), Open Door will issue your qualification and is committed to ensuring your receive the highest quality coach training.
The Diploma is aligned with the ICF Core Competency Framework, and completion of the Diploma gives you access to gaining an ICF Credential. More information about ICF credentials can be found here.